- Outriggers for superior frame-to-helmet fit and tear-off compatibility
- State-of-the-art integrated ventilation
- Slim frame profile and wider shape maximize peripheral vision
- 2x stronger Super Anti-Fog lens coating
- Reengineered open cell, triple-layer face foam
- Superior helmet integration
- 100% UV protection
- Removable rock guard
- 1.5-inch Silicone backed strap
- Holds up to 28 laminated tear-offs
- 45mm roll-off canister system available
The MXV Max has been engineered to maximize peripheral vision, enable superior ventilation, reduce sweat-through, and facilitate an unrivaled fit. Dragon's trademark Super Anti-Fog coating is twice as effective, the flatter base curvature of the lens increases horizontal periphery, and a slimmer frame reduces bulk while increasing perpheral sight. Whether you're hitting the trails, track or ramps, the MXV Max is more than enough goggle to handle your adventure.
New frame design
A new style from Dragon, the MXV-series frame has been designed with the best possible experience in mind. Slimmer frame, enlarged periphery, lightweight comfortable fit and increased ventilation are all key components to the design.
The Lumalens® colorways are Dragon's proprietary lens optimization and color filtering technology. By tuning lens tints to block out certain colors of light, we can increase contrast and clarity, while reducing eye fatigue so you can see more, react faster, and perform better.
The MXV is offered in three configurations: the MXV, the MXV Plus, and the MXV Max. All three models share the same ventilation, fit, lenses, nose guard, tear-off packs, and roll-off system.