Helmet GPX 6.5 Carbon V16 DOT + ECE
Super Lightweight Carbon Off-Road Head and Brain Protection
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is, however, the option to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury – and that is to get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain.
The Leatt GPX 6.5 Carbon helmet offers world-class protection with 360 ° Turbine Technology and is both ECE and DOT certified.
Turbines made of 3D molded Armourgel®, an energy absorbing material, are set inside the helmet. This technology has two main advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
It also has a smaller outer shell volume that reduces rotational acceleration, proving that a smaller is better. Our multi-density, V-shaped impact foam is molded directly to the outer shell, making it possible for us to reduce the outer shell size and achieve the highest level of impact protection. This provides an unbeaten combination that makes all Leatt riders winners!
Ventilation is another feature that most of us cannot get enough of. Well, look no further. Leatt helmets provide ample ventilation, but most importantly, the vents work at low speeds as well!
So, the next time you crash, ensure that you are protected by the best!
• Carbon shell in three sizes
• 360° Turbine Technology
• Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
• Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
• Reduced Outer Shell Volume
• A 10% smaller shell, transfers up to 20% less rotational forces to the neck, head and brain
• Multi-density, V-shaped impact foam molded directly to the outer shell significantly reduces G-forces transferred to the head and brain
• New Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
• Optimal Neck Brace Compatibility
• Maximized Ventilation Optimized for Off-Road racing and effective even at very low speeds
• Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
• Emergency cheek pad removal
• Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
• Certified and tested: DOT+ECEWeight: from 1.270g (2.80lbs)Sizing#XS (53-54cm – 20 ¾ - 21 ¼")#S (55-56cm – 21 5/8 - 22")#M (57-58cm – 22 ½ - 22 ¾")#L (59-60cm – 23 ¼ - 23 5/8")#XL (61-62cm – 24 – 24 ½")#XXL (63-64cm – 24 ¾ - 25 1/5")