A disposable glove, packed in a box of 100, made from man-made synthetic rubber, which means there is no risk of latex allergies. Nitrile is very robust, making it extremely resistant to punctures, tears and chemicals; for this reason they are often used in medical, laboratory and manufacturing industries. Perfect for bike maintenance and repairs.
- Snug fit ensures user dexterity and sensitivity, ideal for more complex and precise applications
- Beaded cuff ensures easy donning and prevents liquid roll down
- Textured surface offers a more secure grip, especially when working in wet or oily conditions
- Conforms to AQL 1.5, ASTM D6319 and EN455 medical grade standards
- Manufactured under Quality Management System ISO13485 and ISO9001 in our factory approved for FDA, ASTM and NSF
- Pack of 100 gloves
- Sizing: M is 95mm across palm, L is 105mm across palm