Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
A one-piece sports riding suit for those road riders that like comfort and performance without the feeling that the suit wants to put you in a racing crouch! The Stradale leather riding suit has full ventilation with perforations on the top of the shoulders, placement perforations on upper arms which allow the leather to keep its integrity at the seams. The entire chest area has fully ventilated leather to keep the rider cool and also has TPR on the shoulder cups.
- Mandarin style collar
- Neoprene lining around the collar
- Zip cover at the neckline
- Accordion stretch at the top of the knees
- Three-part knee for an articulated fit
- Tight fitting gloves for additional comfort
- YKK auto lock zips feature on all cuffs
- Neoprene zip edging
- Accordion & 4-way stretch groin and back of knees
- Provided with level 1 CE protectors at shoulders, elbows and knees
- Complete with new Oxford Monotone knee sliders
- Pocket to take Oxford back protector (available separately)