RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connector included
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.
- There are multiple stators possible on the 2006-2020 Triumph Daytona 675 et Dayton 675 R. Please refer to below:
- This stator replaces only OEM # T1300181 and is used on vehicles with a VIN HIGHER than 564948. For vehicles with VIN up to 381274 or VIN 381275 to 564947, you must look for RM01389.