RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
Introducing our newest Heavy Duty Flywheel Rotor For Yamaha Motorcycles
Anyone who rides or repairs a Yamaha YZF R1, FZ1 or FZ8 is probably familiar with the flywheel problems common to these models. Most of these bikes will have at least one flywheel failure in their lifetime. Low-quality epoxy was used on OEM flywheels to secure the magnets to the rotor body. Over time and many heat cycles, the epoxy fails allowing the magnets to come loose and contact the stator, potentially causing catastrophic damage.
A Heavy Duty Flywheel to the rescue!
New RMSTATOR heavy-duty flywheel rotor for Yamaha Motorcycles is a well-priced solution to problems with the OEM flywheel, and an excellent alternative to all the mechanical troubles you can encounter with a repair.
- Built to OEM size Fits precisely in your ride: install it and forget it.
- Improved epoxy Uses high-temperature epoxy that is stronger than OEM, eliminating the possibility of magnet detachment.
- High-grade steel capping Prevents heat and friction from degrading the epoxy attaching the magnets. Though extremely unlikely, if a magnet did ever come loose, it would remain in the sleeve preventing contact with the stator.
- Precise balancing Eliminates crankshaft vibrations for longer engine longevity.
- Shop with confidence Two years warranty. All products are tested.
Don't waste time with temporary solutions, and start fixing your ride like a pro!
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.